We hope you’re looking forward to our away trip to Plymouth Argyle on Tuesday, November 22nd.
Here are a few details that may help you plan a great away day at Home Park.
- Charlton have been allocated 308 tickets for the Papa John's Trophy round of 32 tie.
- Click here to get your tickets.
- Tickets will be available to purchase from The Valley's Ticket Office until 3pm on Monday, November 21st.
- Any remaining tickets will be available to purchase from the Plymouth Argyle Ticket Office on the day of the game. Both cash and card payments will be accepted.
- Adult: £13
- Over 65: £10
- U23: £8
- U18: £4
- U12: Free
- U8: Free
- The stadium takes both cash and credit/debit card.
- Ambulant Disabled: 20 spaces are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.
- Wheelchair Bays: Eight bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.
- Plymouth railway station is located just a mile away from Home Park, and there is a paved walking route which takes you through Central Park straight to the stadium, taking around 20 minutes. Please note that a portion of the walk is up a steep hill.
- To reach the station, supporters should depart from London Paddington.
- The journey time from London Paddington is approximately 3 hours 15 minutes.
- Outland Road Car Park, adjacent to Home Park is a very large - and free! - car park. It is council-run and is available to use on matchdays on a first come, first serve basis.
- Stadium postcode for SatNav: PL2 3DQ
- The nearest pub to the stadium is The Britannia Inn, about a five-minute walk from the ground.
- There are bar and refreshment facilities inside the ground.
- Away fans are situated in the Kawasaki Barn Park End.
We hope you found this Away Day Guide useful and would love to know how we can continue to improve your match-going experience when following the Addicks. Please let us know your comments and thoughts by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.