We hope you’re looking forward to our away trip to Oxford United on Thursday, December 29th.
Here are a few details that may help you plan a great away day at the Kassam Stadium.
- Charlton have been allocated 1,471 tickets for the game.
- To purchase tickets, please click here.
- Tickets will be available to purchase from The Valley's Ticket Office until 4pm on Wednesday, December 28th.
- Any remaining tickets will be available to purchase from Oxford United's Ticket Office on the day of the game.
- Adult: £26
- Over 65/U22: £18
- U18: £15
- U13: £11
- U7: £7
- The stadium takes both cash and credit/debit card.
- Ambulant Disabled: 20 spaces are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.
- Wheelchair Bays: 13 bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.
- Contact Charlton’s Ticket Office to book a disabled space.
Valley Away Coach
- Larkfield: 2.20pm
- Gravesend: 2.45pm
- Dartford: 3pm
- Bexleyheath: 3.15pm
- Charlton: 3.30pm
- Bromley: 2.50pm
- Eltham: 3.15pm
- Charlton: 3.30pm
- Oxford Station is roughly four miles from the stadium.
- Stagecoach Route 1 and The Oxford Bus Company Route City 5 run at frequent intervals (every four to 10 minutes combined) from the station to Knights Road, which is a five-minute walk to the ground.
- Taxis will take around 15 minutes to get to the ground from the rank outside the station.
- To reach Oxford Station from Charlton, supporters should change at Farringdon, take the Hammersmith and City or Circle Line to London Paddington and then take the overground from Paddington to Oxford.
- The journey time from Charlton is approximately two hours.
- The stadium has unreserved spaces for around 2,000 cars at each game. Parking is free of charge and on a first come, first served basis.
- Stadium postcode for SatNav: OX4 4XP
- There are a selection of pubs in Oxford town centre near the train station which supporters can go to before heading to the ground.
- There are also facilities to buy drinks at the ground.
- There are facilities to purchase food inside the ground.
- There are also various food outlets in Oxford town centre near the station for fans to go to before travelling to the stadium.
- Away fans are situated in the North Stand.
- Oxford United’s official matchday programme is available from the ground, priced £4.
We hope you found this Away Day Guide useful and would love to know how we can continue to improve your match-going experience when following the Addicks. Please let us know your comments and thoughts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.