We hope you’re looking forward to our away trip to Morecambe on Saturday, December 10th.
Here are a few details that may help you plan a great away day at the Mazuma Stadium.
- Charlton have been allocated 800 tickets for the game.
- To purchase tickets, please click here.
- Tickets will be available to purchase from The Valley Ticket Office until 4pm on Thursday, December 8th.
- Please note Morecambe will not be selling tickets on the gate on matchday.
- Adult: £20
- Over 65: £15
- U22: £10
- U18: £5
- U14: £3
The terrace area is now closed for this fixture.
- The stadium takes both cash and credit/debit card.
- Ambulant Disabled: 20 spaces are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.
- Wheelchair Bays: 10 bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.
Valley Away Coach
- Larkfield: 6.10am
- Gravesend: 6.30am
- Dartford: 6.45am
- Bexleyheath: 7am
- Bromley: 7.25am
- Eltham: 7.45am
- Charlton: 8am
- Morecambe railway station is around a 20-minute walk from the ground.
- To reach the train station from Charlton, supporters should change at London Euston, then change again at Lancaster.
- The journey time from Charlton is approximately four-and-a-half to five hours.
- Parking for supporters is not available at the Mazuma Stadium.
- Car parking is available at Westgate Primary School, 4 Langridge Way, Morecambe, LA4 4XF on a first come, first serve basis. Spaces are available for £5 and this is cash only on entry to the car park.
- Stadium postcode for SatNav: LA4 4TB
- The nearest pub to the stadium is the Hurley Flyer, just a couple of minutes’ walk from the ground.
- There are bar and refreshment facilities inside the ground.
- Away fans are situated in the Beyond Radio Stand Section A if they have purchased a seated ticket. Those with a terrace ticket will be in the Dennison Trailers Terrace.
- Morecambe’s official matchday programme is available from the ground, priced £3.
We hope you found this Away Day Guide useful and would love to know how we can continue to improve your match-going experience when following the Addicks. Please let us know your comments and thoughts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.