We hope you’re looking forward to our away trip to Bolton Wanderers on Saturday, September 3rd.
Here are a few details that may help you plan a great away day at the University of Bolton Stadium.
Tickets are now off sale and will not be available from the ground on Saturday.
Supporters who have requested a duplicate ticket are advised to arrive early at the University of Bolton Stadium for collections.
- The stadium is card only in the following areas: car parks, concourse kiosks, coffee carts and hospitality areas.
- Cash payments are possible in the following areas: fan zone, ticket office, stadium hotel bars, programme selling points and lottery sellers.
Valley Away Coach
Coach One pick-up points
- Larkfield: 7.20am
- Gravesend: 7.45am
- Dartford: 8am
- Bexleyheath: 8.15am
- Charlton: 8.30am
Coach Two pick-up points
- Bromley: 7.55am
- Eltham: 8.15am
- Charlton: 8.30am
- Horwich Parkway railway station is around 200 metres from the ground.
- To reach the train station, supporters should depart from London Euston and change at Preston.
- The journey time from London Euston is approximately three hours.
Where To Park
- Away parking at the stadium is available in car park A. Directions are made available at the ground and payment is card only.
- Postcode for SatNav: BL6 6JW
Where To Drink
- The nearest pub to the stadium is The Beehive, about a 15 minute walk from the ground.
Where To Eat
- The stadium is situated at Middlebrook Retail Park which has a Nando’s and a Tesco Extra.
- Traditional football ground food can also be bought from inside the stadium.
- Away fans are situated in the Franking Sense South Stand.
- Bolton’s official matchday programme is available from the ground, priced £3.
We hope you found this Away Day Guide useful and would love to know how we can continue to improve your match-going experience when following the Addicks. Please let us know your comments and thoughts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read Time: 2 mins