Making the journey to Accrington on Saturday, July 30th?
Here are a few details that may help you plan a great away day at the Wham Stadium.
- Charlton have been allocated 1,575 for the trip to the Wham Stadium.
- To purchase your ticket, please click here.
- Tickets will be available to purchase from the Valley Ticket Office until 1pm on Friday, July 29th.
- Any remaining tickets will be available to purchase from the Wham Stadium on the day of the game.
- Adult: £20
- Student/Over 64: £15
- U18: £10
- U12: £5
- The stadium takes both cash and card. The nearest cash point to the stadium can be found on Whalley Road.
- Ambulant Disabled: Available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.
- Wheelchair Bays: Six bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free. PA is admitted free of charge with paying supporter.
- Wheelchair bays are available in the Studio.co.uk Erin Whalley Stand.
- Contact Charlton’s Ticket Office to book a disabled space.
Valley Away Coach
- Price: £29
- Click here to book your place on the Valley Away coach.
Coach One pick-up points
- Larkfield: 6.50am
- Gravesend: 7.15am
- Dartford: 7.30am
- Bexleyheath: 7.45am
- Charlton: 8am
Coach Two pick-up points
- Bromley: 7.25am
- Eltham: 7.45am
- Charlton: 8am
- Accrington train station is around a mile away from the ground.
- To reach the train station, supporters should depart from London Euston and change at Preston.
- Trains are hourly and the journey time is two hours and 45 minutes.
Please note potential national rail strikes may be taking place on this date so supporters are advised to keep checking this and have an alternative travel plan in place.
- Parking at the ground is not available, however plenty of street parking is available in the areas surrounding the Wham Stadium.
- Postcode for SatNav: BB5 5BX
- The club’s own bar, named Coley’s, can be found behind the Main Stand and accepts visiting supporters.
- The nearest pub is The Crown, which is just behind the ground on the main Whalley Road and welcomes all supporters.
- Traditional football ground food is served in Coley’s and can also be found within the away end.
- Takeaways can be found in the surrounding areas of the ground, while the town centre hosts a McDonald’s along with a number of other popular chains.
- Away fans are situated in the Coppice Terrace which is standing only.
- While it offers an excellent view of the pitch, the terrace is uncovered (please consider this in poor weather conditions).
- A further 500 supporters can be seated in the covered Eric Whalley Stand, close to the Coppice Terrace to the side of the pitch.
- Accrington Stanley's official matchday programme is available from the ground, priced £3.