Charlton fans from around the world will descend on London next week for the club’s annual International Supporters’ Weekend.
Last season the club launched the event with 38 international supporters joining the festivities.
This season’s event promises to be even bigger and better with supporters attending the men’s first team’s home game against Ipswich Town and the women’s first team’s home game against Bristol City. Other activities include:
- A tour of the training ground
- A gathering at the Royal Oak
- A stadium tour at The Valley
- Breakfast at The Valley
- A visit to Charlton Athletic museum
- A look at the CharltonTV studio
- Heading pitchside for a group photograph
Supporters interested in joining the celebration can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for more about the club's network for international fans.
Read Time: 1 mins