The law is changing on Friday, May 25th, meaning that some Charlton supporters may need to ‘opt-in’ to keep receiving news, updates and exclusive offers from the club.
If you have purchased a season ticket or match ticket, or have engaged with the club, in the last 12 months then you don’t need to worry about doing anything. You will be automatically opted in to receive club news, though you can also elect to receive sponsor/third party news too if you wish. For more information, please click here.
If you have had a spell away from The Valley, however, you will need to opt-in to make sure you continue receiving emails from the club ahead of what is set to be a summer of exciting change in SE7.
By opting in, Charlton supporters will…
• Get the news on all of Charlton’s summer signings delivered straight to your mailbox
• Receive exclusive pre and post-match emails, which feature match highlights and interviews with players and coaches
• Receive tailor-made offers based on your purchasing behaviour with the club
• See behind-the-scenes content only available to email subscribers
• Have the opportunity to enter competitions to win money-can’t-buy packages, including training ground experiences, player meet and greets and much more
Please note, Charlton supporters will be able to log into their accounts and update their preferences in the future.