Young Reds member Lizzie Addison travels to every Charlton at The Valley from her home in Yorkshire.
On Saturday she became the latest winner of Charlton’s Young Fan of the Week award.
The accolade – which will now be awarded at every home game – rewards junior Addicks fans for showing great support for the team.
At the weekend, ahead of kick-off against Luton Town, Lizzie was presented with a signed football by Jake Forster-Caskey and we have asked the 17-year-old for her Charlton memories…
- Why I became a Charlton fan: I was following a family tradition with my grandfather having being a friend of Sam Bartram.
- My first game at The Valley was: A cup game versus Brentford (in 2006) when we won 3-1. I attended the game with my family.
- My first away day with Charlton: That I recall was when we beat Carlisle 4-3 (in 2010) and Paul Benson scored last minute winner.
- My favourite Charlton game is: Portsmouth away. Two great years in a row with fabulous support in the Charlton end.
- My favourite Charlton player: is Johnnie Jackson, he has been a Charlton legend since I can remember!
- My favourite Charlton kit: is the 2011/12 home kit when we won promotion. My first Charlton shirt I wore as a mascot.
- The best part of being a Charlton fan: Is the big away days and the great atmosphere. Last minute goals and drama add to the excitement.
- The Charlton player of the season will be: Naby Sarr, the most improved player and a mountain at the back.
- The games I am most looking forward to: Are the play-off games (and hopefully the final).
- If Charlton could sign any player in the world I would choose: Mbappe, the most talented young striker in Europe.