Young supporters have the opportunity to be a mascot for the Addicks' home leg of the play-offs
The club's mascot package for the game, for which the date is still to be decided, provide young fans with a once-in-a-life-time opportunity to walk out of the tunnel alongside one of their Charlton heroes as a guest of honour at the game.
Packages also remain available for our final-day fixture against Rochdale on Saturday, May 4th and they include:
- The latest child’s full home kit (stock dependent)
- A souvenir photograph with the two team captains and the match officials
- A visit to the home dressing room before the game to meet your favourite players
- A bumper goodie bag
- The chance to warm up on The Valley pitch alongside the squad
- An exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour, including the tunnel area, directors' box and the home and away dugouts
- Having all of your details and your picture in that day’s edition of our matchday programme, Valley Review
- Two adult and one mascot match ticket in the north-west quadrant (these tickets are non-transferrable)
- Three passes (x2 Adults x1 U18) for our Millennium Lounge (these tickets are non-transferrable)
Mascot packages cater for junior Addicks aged five to 14 and are priced at £200 for Young Reds members and £250 for non-Young Reds members.
For more information or to reserve your space please telephone 0208 333 4075 or email email@example.com.
Please note, once the home leg date of the play-offs is confirmed we will be in contact to take payment if you wish to proceed with booking.