Charlton Athletic are offering established and new supporter groups the opportunity to officially affiliate with the club.
Supporters around the world are encouraged to set-up their own group or join a local supporters group to help the club’s fanbase grow.
Owner Thomas Sandgaard explained: “Charlton Athletic has such a large, passionate fanbase both in the UK and overseas. By setting up these groups we want to bring fans together and at the same time thank them for their support.
“Our fans are our best ambassadors and can really help us grow our fanbase by inviting friends and family to become part of the club – whether that be joining their local fan group or watching games on the new Charlton TV.
“We have some fantastic established supporters’ groups already in place and hopefully we can add some new supporters’ groups around the world to help us as we continue to grow.”
Click here for a guide on how to set up your own supporters’ group or click here to register to affiliate your supporters’ group.
Benefits for members of affiliated supporters’ groups include:
• An official certificate from Charlton Athletic confirming your affiliation
• An assigned contact at the club to provide assistance and support throughout the season
• Promotion of the fan group to fans in their area through the club database
• Fan group content shared on club social channels to help promote your group
• Access through your groups contact to home league tickets for group bookings of 20 or more people at a discounted rate
• The chance to feature within the programme for matches throughout the season
• A dedicated section on the club’s official website promoting your group
• A personalised video message from the club to your fan group
• Guided visit to the museum and a complimentary mini stadium tour during your visit – International only
• Discount for annual Charlton TV Valley Pass Live subscriptions when purchasing multiple passes (20+) – International only
• International and UK Supporters’ Club of the Year award