All fans who purchase a Charlton TV Valley Pass Live streaming pass for the Addicks’ away fixture at Sunderland on Saturday, April 10th will be in with the chance of winning big, big prizes.
Dubbed the club’s 10K Giveaway - and as part of the club's attempt to break the League One virtual attendance record for this season - the competition will see up to 20 prizes handed out, which includes £10,000 in cash, a PlayStation 5, an Apple Watch Series 6, a luxury drinks hamper courtesy of Larry’s Mobile Bar, a HP Pavilion Laptop, 100 bottles of Heineken, England match tickets and much more!
One prize will be unlocked and given away for every 500 fans that purchase a match pass, meaning that if 10,000 passes are sold then there will be 20 lucky winners. To read the competition’s format in full, please see below.
To enter the 10K Giveaway, all you have to do is purchase a Charlton TV Valley Pass Live stream pass for Charlton’s away fixture at Sunderland on Saturday, April 10th. The earlier you buy, the more prize draws you will be entered into.
What is the competition?
Charlton’s 10K Giveaway is an exciting competition that will give fans who purchase a live stream pass for the away match at Sunderland on Saturday, April 10th the chance to win prizes.
The more live stream passes that are sold, the more prizes that will be ‘unlocked’. A prize will be unlocked every time 500 live stream match passes are sold.
- 500 passes sold = Prize one given away
- 1,000 passes sold = Prize two given away
- 1,500 passes sold = Prize three given away
There are 20 items on the prize list, meaning that a new prize will be given away every time an additional 500 passes are sold up until 10,000 passes have been purchased.
The full prize list
- Prize 1 (drawn at 500 match pass sales): A private tour of The Valley
- Prize 2 (drawn at 1,000 match pass sales): £1,000 in cash
- Prize 3 (drawn at 1,500 match pass sales): A Charlton Athletic season ticket for the 2021/22 season
- Prize 4 (drawn at 2,000 match pass sales): 100 bottles of Heineken beer, courtesy of Heineken
- Prize 5 (drawn at 2,500 match pass sales): A complete Valley Review programme collection for the 2020/21 season
- Prize 6 (drawn at 3,000 match pass sales): HP Pavilion Laptop
- Prize 7 (drawn at 3,500 match pass sales): A signed Charlton Athletic 2020/21 home shirt
- Prize 8 (drawn at 4,000 match pass sales): A luxury drinks hamper, kindly donated by Larry’s Mobile Bar
- Prize 9 (drawn at 4,500 match pass sales): A private Zoom call with Charlton Athletic owner Thomas Sandgaard
- Prize 10 (drawn at 5,000 match pass sales): A £500 voucher for www.amazon.co.uk
- Prize 11 (drawn at 5,500 match pass sales): A mascot package for a junior supporter
- Prize 12 (drawn at 6,000 match pass sales): Match tickets for an England fixture at Wembley Stadium
- Prize 13 (drawn at 6,500 match pass sales): A private visit and tour of the Charlton Athletic training ground
- Prize 14 (drawn at 7,000 match pass sales): £1,000 in cash
- Prize 15 (drawn at 7,500 match pass sales): An annual Valley Pass subscription for the 2021/22 season
- Prize 16 (drawn at 8,000 match pass sales): A Sony PlayStation 5 (when available)
- Prize 17 (drawn at 8,500 match pass sales): A private pitch-hire slot at The Valley
- Prize 18 (drawn at 9,000 match pass sales): Apple Watch Series 6
- Prize 19 (drawn at 9,500 match pass sales): A matchday hospitality package at The Valley for up to six people
- Prize 20 (drawn at 10,000 match pass sales): £10,000 in cash
When will prizes be drawn?
Each time 500 live stream match passes are sold, the data for every supporter who has purchased up until that point will be collated. The draw will take place shortly after the data has been collated. Therefore, the earlier you purchase your match pass, the more prize draws you will be entered into.
Winners will be contacted by email.
How can I enter?
Entering could not be easier. Simply purchase a live stream match pass for Sunderland vs Charlton by clicking here.
Similarly, 2020/21 season ticket holders can use CAFC Cash to purchase their match pass for Sunderland vs Charlton.
Terms and conditions