A Christmas-themed fan zone will be in place at The Valley on Saturday, December 23rd for the Addicks’ Sky Bet League One clash with Burton Albion.
A Greener Game-themed fan zone was installed ahead of our previous fixture in SE7 against Cambridge United and for Charlton’s next home game the fan zone will be getting a Christmas makeover.
Along with Christmas music and a chance to meet Father Christmas, there will be Christmas huts in the fan zone which will include:
- Hut 1 (nearest the club shop) – Donate to Greenwich Foodbank
- Hut 2 – Young fans can create reindeer food ahead of Christmas Day and pick-up a selection box
- Hut 3 – Purchase your 2024 Charlton Athletic wall calendar
- Hut 4 – Enjoy from a selection of cocktails from Larry’s Mobile Bar
- Hut 5 – Find out more about Charlton Athletic Community Trust’s Christmas support
- Hut 6 – Enjoy a selection of Christmas food and drink including hot chocolate, mince pies, reindeer cakes and mulled wine
- Burger van – pick up a special Christmas roll that includes turkey breast, stuffing and cranberry sauce
The club’s indoor Family Activity Zone will also have a special grotto, where young Charlton fans will have the opportunity to meet and take photos with men's first-team players between 12pm and 2.15pm.
The game is the club’s annual Christmas Spirit Day and supporters are encouraged to donate to Charlton Athletic Community Trust to support the great work done in the community. Click here to donate.