We hope you’re looking forward to our away trip to Stockport County on Wednesday, December 7th.
Here are a few details that may help you plan a great away day at Edgeley Park.
- Charlton have been allocated 290 tickets for the game.
- To purchase tickets, please click here.
- Tickets will be available to purchase from The Valley Ticket Office until 4pm on Wednesday, December 7th.
- Any remaining tickets will be available to purchase from the Stockport County Ticket Office on the day of the game.
- Adult: £10
- Over 65: £5
- Student: £5
- U18: £5
- The stadium takes both cash and credit/debit card.
- Ambulant Disabled: 20 spaces are available for £5 and the helper goes free.
- Wheelchair Bays: 13 bays are available for £5 and the helper goes free.
- Stockport railway station is located around a 15-20 minute walk from the stadium.
- To reach the station, supporters should depart from London Euston.
- The journey time from London Euston is approximately three hours and five minutes.
- There are a number of pay-and-display car parks close to Edgeley Park. Stadium parking is for players, staff and officials only and streets close to the stadium are resident parking only.
- Stadium postcode for SatNav: SK3 9DD
- The nearest pub to the stadium is The Royal Oak, about a five-minute walk from the ground.
- There are bar and refreshment facilities inside the ground.
- Away fans are situated in the Together Stand.
- Stockport County’s official matchday programme is available from the ground.
We hope you found this Away Day Guide useful and would love to know how we can continue to improve your match-going experience when following the Addicks. Please let us know your comments and thoughts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.