We hope you’re looking forward to our away trip to Portsmouth on Sunday, January 1st.
Here are a few details that may help you plan a great away day at Fratton Park.
- Charlton have been allocated 1,600 tickets for the game.
- Please note tickets are no longer on sale from The Valley's Ticket Office.
- Any remaining tickets will be available to purchase from the Portsmouth Ticket Office on the day of the game.
- Adult: £24
- Over 65: £18
- U23: £16
- U18: £7
- The stadium is cashless so please make sure you have a debit/credit card.
- Ambulant Disabled: 20 spaces are available at £16 and the helper goes free.
- Wheelchair Bays: Wheelchair users must contact the Portsmouth Ticket Office on 03456 461898 to purchase.
Valley Away Coach
- Please note the Valley Away service to Portsmouth is now sold out.
- Fratton Station is just under a mile from the stadium.
- Once at Fratton Station, exit via the footbridge and turn left onto Goldsmith Avenue. Continue along for approximately half a mile and Frogmore Road is on your left. Fratton Park is situated at the bottom.
- To reach Fratton Station from Charlton, supporters should change at London Bridge.
- The journey time from Charlton is approximately three hours.
- There is limited parking around Fratton Park and supporters should note that parking restrictions might be in place in the roads around the stadium on a matchday.
- Stadium postcode for SatNav: PO4 8RA
- The designated pub for away fans is The Good Companion (2 Eastern Road, Fratton, P03 6ES). The stadium is a 10-minute walk from the pub.
- There are also areas to buy drink at the ground.
- There is a KFC, McDonald’s and Domino's near the stadium as well as a Tesco just outside Fratton Park which has a cafeteria.
- There are facilities to purchase food inside the stadium.
- Away fans are situated in the Milton End.
- Portsmouth’s official matchday programme is available from the ground, priced £3.
We hope you found this Away Day Guide useful and would love to know how we can continue to improve your match-going experience when following the Addicks. Please let us know your comments and thoughts by emailing email@example.com.