We hope you’re looking forward to our away trip to Stevenage on Tuesday, November 8th.
Here are a few details that may help you plan a great away day at the Lamex Stadium.
Tickets for the third round Carabao Cup tie are sold out.
Supporters without tickets can follow all of the action on CharltonTV, with live audio commentary available worldwide. Click here to purchase your CharltonTV subscription or audio pass.
Please note the club cannot live stream the match anywhere in the world due to Carabao Cup broadcast rules.
- The stadium takes both cash and credit/debit card however the kiosks inside the stadium to buy food and drink are card only.
- Ambulant Disabled: 12 spaces are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free
- Wheelchair Bays: Eight bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free
- Disabled parking spaces will need to be requested in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Valley Away Coach
Coach one pick-up points
- Bromley: 4.20pm
- Eltham: 4.45pm
- Charlton: 5pm
Coach two pick-up points
- Larkfield: 3.50pm
- Gravesend: 4.15pm
- Dartford: 4.30pm
- Bexleyheath: 4.45pm
- Charlton: 5pm
- Stevenage railway station is around one mile from the ground.
- To reach the train station from Charlton, supporters should change at London Blackfriars.
- The journey time from Charlton is approximately one hour.
- Free matchday parking for 500 cars is available to fans at Fairlands Valley car park to the north of the ground. This is clearly signposted as you enter Stevenage from Junction 7 of the A1(M).
- Please note fans are prohibited from parking in the nearby retail parks due to parking restrictions, exceeding which could result in fines.
- Residential parking near the stadium is also available.
- Stadium postcode for SatNav: SG2 8RH
- The nearest pub to the stadium is Our Mutual Friends, which is a 10-15 minute walk from the ground.
- There is a KFC and a Pizza Hut a couple of minutes’ walk from the stadium and a Tesco about a 10 minute walk away.
- Traditional football ground food can also be bought from inside the stadium.
- Away fans are situated in the South Stand.
- Stevenage’s official matchday programme is digital only and can be downloaded via a QR code from inside the ground.
We hope you found this Away Day Guide useful and would love to know how we can continue to improve your match-going experience when following the Addicks. Please let us know your comments and thoughts by emailing email@example.com.