We hope you’re looking forward to our away trip to Barnsley this Saturday.
Here are a few details that may help you plan a great away day at Oakwell.
- Charlton have been allocated 1,000 tickets for the game.
- Any remaining tickets will be available to purchase from Barnsley's Ticket Office on Saturday.
- Adult: £23
- Over 65/U22: £16
- U19: £10
- U14: £5
- The stadium takes both cash and credit/debit card.
Valley Away Coach
- Price: £24
Coach one pick-up points
- Bromley: 8.25am
- Eltham: 8.45am
- Charlton: 9am
Coach two pick-up points
- Larkfield: 7.50am
- Gravesend: 8.15am
- Dartford: 8.30am
- Bexleyheath: 8.45am
- Charlton: 9am
- Barnsley railway station is about a 10-minute walk from the ground.
- To reach the station, supporters should depart from London St Pancras International and change at Sheffield.
- The journey time from London St Pancras International is approximately three hours.
- There is a car park for visiting supporters, the old Queens Ground, between the stadium and the Metrodome Leisure Centre which costs £4 per car.
- Barnsley also have an official off-site parking partner, Event Support Team, which supporters can use to pre-book parking. Click here to book.
- Stadium postcode for SatNav: S71 1ET
- The nearest pub to the stadium is The Outpost, about a five-minute walk from the ground.
- Traditional football ground food can be bought from inside the ground.
- Away fans are situated in the North Stand.
- Barnsley’s official matchday programme is available from the ground, priced £3.50.
We hope you found this Away Day Guide useful and would love to know how we can continue to improve your match-going experience when following the Addicks. Please let us know your comments and thoughts by emailing email@example.com.