We hope you’re looking forward to our away trip to Manchester United on Tuesday, January 10th.
Here are a few details that may help you plan a great away day at Old Trafford.
- Charlton have been allocated 9,408 tickets for the game.
- After selling out the initial allocation, only a few tickets remain.
- Click here to purchase yours and be part of the club's biggest away following in over 20 years.
- Tickets go off sale at 4pm on Monday, January 9th and will not be available to purchase on matchday.
- The stadium is cashless so please make sure to bring a debit/credit card.
- The Valley Away service for the game is now sold out.
- Manchester Piccadilly Station is roughly two-and-a-half miles from the stadium.
- The journey time from Charlton railway station to Manchester Piccadilly is approximately three and a half hours.
- Supporters are advised to change at London Bridge then at London Euston where they can get the train directly to Manchester Piccadilly.
- Trams are available from Manchester Piccadilly Station to Old Trafford. Supporters should get on the Purple Line towards Altrincham and get off at Old Trafford tram stop.
- Taxis are also available at Manchester Piccadilly which can take you straight to the stadium. The length of time of the taxi will vary though depending on traffic, with the roads around Old Trafford very busy on matchdays.
- As mentioned above, supporters are advised that roads around Old Trafford and the surrounding areas – including the local motorway network – are extremely busy on matchdays. Please plan your route to the stadium in advance and allow more time than usual for your journey.
- Stadium postcode for SatNav: M16 0RA
- There are a selection of pubs in Manchester town centre near the train station which supporters can go to before heading to the ground as well as there being facilities to buy drinks at the stadium.
- There are facilities to purchase food inside the ground.
- There are also various food outlets in Manchester town centre near the station for fans to go to before travelling to the stadium.
- Away fans are situated in the East Stand.
- Manchester United’s official matchday programme is available from the ground, priced £3.50.
We hope you found this Away Day Guide useful and would love to know how we can continue to improve your match-going experience when following the Addicks. Please let us know your comments and thoughts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.