We hope you’re looking forward to our away trip to Burton Albion on Saturday, November 12th.
Here are a few details that may help you plan a great away day at the Pirelli Stadium.
- Charlton have been allocated 1,438 tickets for the game.
- To purchase tickets, please click here.
- Tickets will be available to purchase from The Valley Ticket Office until 3pm on Friday, November 11th.
- Any remaining tickets will be available to purchase from the Burton Albion Ticket Office on the day of the game.
- Adult: £22
- Over 65: £20
- U23: £20
- U17: £12
- Adult: £18
- Over 65: £16
- U23: £13
- U17: £5
- The stadium takes both cash and credit/debit card.
- Ambulant disabled: Available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.
- Wheelchair bays: 10 bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.
- Contact Charlton’s Ticket Office to book a disabled space.
Valley Away Coach
Coach one pick-up points
- Larkfield: 8.20am
- Gravesend: 8.45am
- Dartford: 9am
- Bexleyheath: 9.15am
- Charlton: 9.30am
Coach two pick-up points
- Bromley: 8.50am
- Eltham: 9.15am
- Charlton: 9.30am
- Burton-on-Trent railway station is around a mile and a half from the ground.
- To reach the train station from Charlton, supporters should change at London St Pancras International and get the train to Derby.
- Unfortunately, there will not be any direct trains from London St Pancras to Derby on that day. Fans will therefore need to get a train from King's Cross to Hitchin, then a rail replacement bus to Luton, where the train to Derby will start.
- Alternatively, fans can go to London Euston for a train to Tamworth and change at Tamworth for the train to Burton-on-Trent.
- The journey time from Charlton is approximately three to three and a half hours.
- Car parking is available at the Pirelli Stadium for 400 vehicles at a cost of £5 per vehicle.
- Supporters can also park in the Ryknild Industrial Estate for £5. Access to the site is from the Derby Road Island by taking the first exit and this is signposted on matchdays.
- Please note - parking cannot be pre-booked and is based on a first-come-first-served basis with cash collected on the day by stewards on the main gate.
- Stadium postcode for SatNav: DE13 0AR
- The nearest pub to the stadium is the Great Northern, about a 10-minute walk from the ground.
- There is a Co-op a couple of minutes’ walk from the stadium and in the ground there are bar and refreshment facilities within the away areas which offer a range of pies, burgers, hot dogs and other snacks.
- Away fans are situated in the East Stand.
- Burton’s official matchday programme is available from the ground, priced £3.
We hope you found this Away Day Guide useful and would love to know how we can continue to improve your match-going experience when following the Addicks. Please let us know your comments and thoughts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.