Young Charlton fan Beau had a wonderful day as one of the club’s mascots for Charlton’s game against Oxford United in October.
Beau, who has turned eight since walking out with the players ahead of the 1-1 draw at The Valley, was particularly grateful to mascot host Bob.
Mother Jenny said: “Our daughter Beau was a mascot on the day and Bob was exceptional. He really made the day for our whole family. He really went above and beyond and made her day special. She really did have the most amazing experience and would happily recommend to anyone.”
- Lead the Addicks out of the tunnel directly before kick-off, and have the chance to walk out with their favourite Charlton player
- Be part of a pre-match training session on The Valley pitch
- Enjoy a pre-match pitchside visit (the whole family is welcome)
- Be given a matchday programme signed by Manager Ben Garner
- Receive and wear our Charlton Athletic 2022/23 replica home kit
- Have their photograph, as matchday mascot, in the programme
- Hang out with our popular mascots Floyd and Harvey
- Receive a Charlton Athletic goody bag
- Invite two adults along with them (one junior) to sit in the North Quadrant
- Enjoy a light snack in the VIP Family Lounge
- Spend time in our VIP Family Lounge pre-game
- Be introduced and have their photograph up on the big screen
- Have a photo on the pitch with the match officials and Charlton's captain just before kick-off