We hope you’re looking forward to our away trip to Peterborough United on Saturday, January 21st.
Here are a few details that may help you plan a great away day at the Weston Homes Stadium.
- Charlton have been allocated 2,198 tickets for the game.
- To purchase tickets, please click here.
- Tickets will be available to purchase from the Valley Ticket Office until 3pm on Friday, January 20th.
- Any remaining tickets will be available to purchase from Peterborough's Ticket Office on the day of the game.
Please note the above is subject to availability and the information is subject to change so please monitor all club channels for additional information or amendments.
- Adult: £27
- Over 65: £22
- U24: £18
- U18: £9
- U12: £3
- The stadium only takes card payments.
- Ambulant Disabled: Available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.
- Wheelchair Bays: Six bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.
- Contact Charlton’s Ticket Office to book a disabled space.
Valley Away Coach
- Larkfield: 10.05am
- Gravesend: 10.30am
- Dartford: 10.45am
- Bexleyheath: 11am
- Eltham: 11.15am
- Charlton: 11.30am
- Peterborough Station is roughly two miles from the stadium.
- To reach Peterborough station from Charlton station, supporters should change at London Blackfriars and get the direct service to Peterborough.
- The journey time from Charlton is approximately two hours.
- Peterborough have no public car parking at the stadium. However, there is parking for cars and coaches in the Pleasure Fair Meadow Council and Railworld car parks opposite the stadium (adjacent to the Town Bridge on Oundle Road).
- There are also several other pay and display car parks within walking distance. The Wirrina, Pleasure Fair Meadow and Wellington Street car parks are £4 for all day parking.
- Stadium postcode for SatNav: PE2 8AL
- The Peacock Pub and Coalheavers Arms are both within walking distance of the stadium.
- There are also facilities to buy drinks at the ground.
- There are facilities to purchase food inside the ground and there is a KFC a couple of minutes’ walk from the stadium.
- Away fans are situated in the DeskGo Stand.
- Peterborough United’s official matchday programme is available from the ground, priced at £3.50 and sold outside the ground.
We hope you found this Away Day Guide useful and would love to know how we can continue to improve your match-going experience when following the Addicks. Please let us know your comments and thoughts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.