hummel and Charlton Athletic are offering five fans the opportunity to have their say on the club’s home kit for next season.
On Sunday, before the Legends United game, Charlton’s kit supplier hummel, will consult fans on the kit for next season.
While some places will be given to representatives of Charlton Athletic fan groups, there are spaces available for five competition winners.
To be in with a chance of attending Sunday’s event, simply answer the question below and send it through to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details by 12noon (UK time) on Friday, September 15th.
Five winners will be selected at random to be a part of the consultation and will be notified on the morning of Saturday, September 16th.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the below question.
In what year were hummel formed?
Winners will need to be available to get to The Valley on the morning of Sunday September 17.
Ts and Cs
• Entry is open to residents of the UK except Charlton Athletic employees and their families
• Entrants must be aged 18 or over, proof of identity may be required
• Individual can only enter the competition once. If an individual is found to have entered multiple times, it will result in disqualification
• Use of a false name or contact details will result in disqualification
• Individuals can only enter the competition once. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition
• Winners will have to cover any costs or any travel expenses incurred in attending the event
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit
• The prizes are not transferrable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered
• The winners agree to the use of their name and photograph and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Charlton Athletic relating to any post-winning publicity
• Reasonable efforts will be made to contact winners. If the winner cannot be contacted or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to offer the prize to the next entrant closest to the competition answer
• Failure to respond and/or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize
• A list of winners will be available by writing to Charlton Athletic. Only the surname and country of the winners will be disclosed