With Christmas fast approaching, why not give a young Charlton supporter the gift of a lifetime by enabling them to experience a day as a matchday mascot at The Valley?
Youngsters will begin their day with an exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour of our home, which includes visiting the tunnel area, directors' box and the home and away dugouts, as well as the home dressing room where they will get the chance to meet all of their favourite players.
They will also have the opportunity to take part in the pre-match warm-up on the pitch alongside the first team before leading them out in front of the whole crowd.
Packages are priced at £200 for Young Reds members and £250 for non-members. Both packages include:
- Child’s 2017/18 Hummel home kit
- A souvenir photograph with the two team captains and the match officials
- A visit to the home dressing room before the game
- A bumper goodie bag
- The chance to warm up on The Valley pitch alongside the squad
- An exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour of the tunnel area, directors' box and the home and away dugouts
- Having all of your details and your picture printed in that day’s edition of our matchday programme, Valley Review
- Two adult and one mascot match ticket in the north-west quadrant
- Three passes for our Millennium Lounge
Places are limited for each game, so please book early to avoid disappointment!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8333 4050 for more information.
Know a junior Addick who would want to become part of our official young supporters’ membership scheme, the Young Reds? Please click here to sign them up!