Season tickets for Charlton’s 2018/19 campaign went on sale last week and below is a step-by-step guide for supporters who wish to renew online.
Next term, the Addicks will once again be one of the most affordable clubs to follow in the entire EFL and, based on this season, we will also be cheaper than 15 National League clubs.
Adult season tickets begin at just £200 – equating to £8.70 per league match – and all U11s are completely free in the Family Stand when bought alongside a full-paying adult, as has been the case for the last two seasons.
For more information on 2018/19 season tickets, please click here
The club’s phase one deadline falls at 5pm on Monday, May 7th. There are five ways for fans to purchase for next season: in person from The Valley, by phone, by post, by V12 finance or online.
Please see the step-by-step guide below – available both as written text and as a video - for how existing season ticket holders can renew online:
- 2017/18 season ticket holders should visit https://booking.cafc.co.uk/home.aspx and log in to their accounts by clicking on the ‘Login/Register’ button in the top-right corner.
- Once logged in, supporters need to click on the ‘reservation’ tab, which can be found on the red bar towards the top of the screen. This should display their existing season ticket seat. If it does not, supporters may have multiple accounts and should contact the ticket office.
- If the reservation is showing, season ticket holders should tick the box on the right-hand side of the screen to select their season ticket. They should then press the ‘Buy ticket’ button.
- Supporters will then be able to choose their age category. The following options will be available: adult, over 65, under 11, under 18, under 21 and student. Once the correct one has been selected, supporters should press the ‘Buy’ button.
- Fans will then be directed to the payment page. After checking that all of their details are correct, supporters should scroll down and select the ‘Pay Securely Now’ button.
- Next up, fans should select their postage method and preferred delivery address. Fans can edit their address on the left-hand side of the screen and, once correct, should tick the ‘Deliver to this address’ button.
- Fans should then select, ‘Proceed to payment’ and, after reading and agreeing to the season ticket terms and conditions, they should press ‘Continue’.
- Supporters will then be prompted to enter their card details and, once complete, they will receive and email to confirm their booking.