Charlton supporters wishing to purchase a 2018/19 season ticket using V12 finance have until 5pm on Monday, August 27th to apply for theirs.
V12 finance enables fans to divide their season ticket payments over either four or 10 months. After 5pm on Monday, season tickets will remain on sale but not via V12 finance.
This season, the Addicks are once again one of the most affordable clubs to follow in the entire EFL, and season tickets still remain on sale at our phase-one prices. To purchase your season ticket online, please click here.
Adult season tickets begin at just £200 and U11s are completely free in the Family Stand when bought alongside a full-paying adult, as has been the case for the last two seasons.
To download our 2018/19 season ticket brochure, please click here
For 2018/19, we reduced the number of zones within The Valley from five to four, following supporter feedback. This also makes the stadium easier to steward and meant that a few blocks in the East and West Stands switched from zone three to zone four.
Season ticket holders within these areas were written to, to explain the club’s approach and to minimise their price increase due to zone changes.
There are five ways that supporters can purchase their season tickets and details on each of the methods are available to read below.
- In person – Supporters can visit The Valley Superstore between 9.30am and 5pm Monday-Friday
- By phone – The ticket office’s phone lines are open 9am-5pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays and 9am-1pm on Thursdays.
- Online – Fans can purchase or renew their season ticket 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- By post – You can return your completed application form to The Valley, Floyd Road, London, SE7 8BL
- By finance - Our four-month and 10-month finance options will be on offer until 5pm on Monday, August 27th. Please see below for full details. V12 finance is only available to purchase online.