The Addicks’ famous home is celebrating its 100-year anniversary in 2019 and you can now tread the same paths as your Charlton heroes.
From taking a seat in the dressing room to making the trip down the tunnel going pitch-side, Our guided tour allows you to see the iconic stadium in a new perspective.
The tour of The Valley includes*
• Behind-the-scenes access to the home, away and officials dressing rooms
• Access pitch side by walking down the tunnel
• Sit in the dug-outs for that special memento photo opportunity
• View the media suite where press conferences take place
• See the best view in the house with a visit to the Directors Box and get an insight into the history of Charlton Athletic
• See who has represented their country while being a Charlton player with a visit to the International Roll of Honour board
Tours are priced at £17 per person (Valley Gold members receive a discounted price of £12) and are on Monday, September 5th and Monday, September 19th. On both dates there is a 10am tour and a 12:30pm tour.
*Some areas are subject to availability