Charlton this week launched the Valley Pass app making it easier to access the club’s premium video content and live games on your smart phone.
The app is simple to use and is available on Apple and Android devices.
A Valley Pass subscription costs just £6.50 a month or £60 for the 2019/20 season. The subscription gives you access to the club’s premium video content. This includes:
- Inside Training: a brand new series for the 2019/20 season, which gives you an in-depth, behind the scenes look at what goes on during the week at the club’s Sparrows Lane training ground
- Audio commentary of every Addicks game with our Charlton-supporting Valley Pass commentators
- Valley Stories: in-depth sit-down interviews with legends of the club including Alan Curbishley, Johnnie Jackson and Lee Bowyer
- Extended highlights of every Charlton game
- Pre-match and post-match interviews with Charlton Manager Lee Bowyer
- Access All Areas: another new series for the 2019/20 season which offers a behind the scenes look at key home and away matches
- Highlights of the stars of the future with coverage of U23s and U18s games
- Highlights and interviews from Charlton Athletic Women
- Access to a huge archive which includes video footage of key moments in the club’s history with every Charlton goal from the last 30 seasons
This year the club is live streaming games in the UK and abroad. In the UK the club is allowed to show non-3pm kick-off games that are not a main game on Sky Sports.
It means fans in the UK will be able to watch our away game against Bristol City on Wednesday, October 23rd LIVE on Valley Pass in the company of commentators Terry Smith and Greg Stubley. We’ll have a four camera production with replays available. A live video pass is separate from a Valley Pass subscription and in the UK costs just £10 per game. Visit www.cafc.co.uk from Monday for more information on how to purchase.