The club is set to welcome 2,000 supporters to The Valley for each of our upcoming games against AFC Wimbledon and Bristol Rovers.
Season-ticket holders will be contacted on Friday if they are successful in a ticketing ballot for our game against AFC Wimbledon on Saturday, December 12th.
Based on fan feedback, the club will be running a fresh ballot for each game, rather than a ballot based on rotation.
Those contacted will have until 2pm on Monday, December 7th to redeem their tickets. Any season-ticket holder who is successful but does not redeem will be allocated CAFC Cash for the game.
Tickets will then be made available to redeem by all season-ticket holders not in Tier Three, from Monday at 3pm until Wednesday at 10am on a first come, first served basis. Should any tickets remain, they will go on sale to supporters with 250 or more loyalty points at 11am on Wednesday, December 9th, then to supporters with 100 loyalty points or more at 1pm and then to anyone who has an account on the club’s tickets system* at 3pm. Tickets will go off sale at 5pm on Friday, December 11th.
The process will be the same for the club’s game against Bristol Rovers on Tuesday, December 15th. With timings as follows:
- First ballot: Notification on Monday, December 7th at 3pm, to be redeemed by 2pm on Wednesday, December 9th
- Season-ticket holders first come, first served: Tickets available for redemption from 3pm on Wednesday, December 9th until Friday, December 11th at 10am
- Tickets on sale: Friday, December 11th
o 250 or more loyalty points: 11am
o 100 or more loyalty points: 1pm
o Anyone who has an account on the club’s ticketing system*: 3pm
- Tickets off-sale: Monday, December 14th at 5pm
Supporters who have CAFC Cash, will be able to use it to purchase streaming vouchers at the following times:
- AFC Wimbledon: Wednesday, December 9th at 12pm until Friday, December 11th at 3pm
- Bristol Rovers: Friday, December 11th at 12pm until Tuesday, December 15th at 10am
*Supporters must have been on the club's ticketing system on or before December 4th 2020