Women's and Girls' Football
CACT delivers girls only sessions across Greenwich and Kent.
Delivered by a CACT coaches the sessions delivered follows CACT's designed curriculum, which is a structured and progressive scheme aiming to develop children’s core movement and football skills. It is designed to create maximum enjoyment and involvement, while also helping young footballers to realise their full potential. All sessions are delivered over 12 to 16 weeks three times a year. If any of the young female players show signs of great technical ability, good game understanding and excellent movement skills, they may be asked to attend our CACT girls development centre or emerging talent centre and academy team trials delivered within the Charlton Athletic Women setup.
The onward progression following your journey with the CACT girls sessions – is to be offered a place on our Post 16 Football and Education programme. A full time fully funded programme with excellent pathways and opportunities.
Weekly girls only sessions are as follows:
- Wildcats programme: Monday 5-6pm at The Norton Knatchbull School, Hythe Road, Ashford, Kent TN24 0QJ - 5-11 years
- Wildcats programme: Tuesday 5:30-6:30pm at The Folkestone Academy, Academy Lane, Folkestone CT19 5FP - 11- 16 years
- Wildcats programme: Wednesday 5-6pm at CAFC Training Ground, via Footscray Rugby Club, SE9 2EL- 4-10 years
- Squad Girls programme: Wednesday 5-6pm at CAFC Training Ground, via Footscray Rugby Club, SE9 2EL – 11-16 years
- Wildcats programme: Friday 6-7pm at Sporting Club Thamesmead, 30 Bayliss Avenue, Thamesmead, London SE28 8NJ – 5-11 years
- Female Only Social Football Session: Friday 6-7pm at Sporting Club Thamesmead, 30 Bayliss Avenue, Thamesmead, London SE28 8NJ – 16+ years
For more information on the Women’s & Girls' programme, contact Lucy.Bailey@cact.org.uk
CACT also offers free Premier League Kicks sessions for those aged 8-16 on Saturdays 4-6pm. To enquire about attending, please email Kim.email@example.com