After the success of the Young Greenwich Day last year with hundreds of attendees, the event returns on Saturday 14 October 2017 at The Valley.
The day is back bigger and better this year with exciting performances and activities led by young people from across Royal Greenwich.
The day will be showcasing the opportunities and sessions by Young Greenwich, the youth service run by Charlton Athletic Community Trust (CACT) on behalf of the Royal Borough of Greenwich since 2012.
To get your FREE ticket, all you need to do is visit Charlton Athletic’s ticketing page and follow the steps below >>>
- Login or create a new account
- The system will then add 2 tickets to your basket
- Type in the code ‘YGD1718’ to apply your discount
- Click ‘Pay’ to secure your tickets. You can pick them up on the day or print them yourself
The activities will take place in Valley Central Youth Hub and the Family Activity Zone outside the stadium’s West Stand from 1.00pm to 2.30pm. Activities include:
- The Young Urban Arts Youth Bus, which will be offering DJing and music workshops
- Dance performances from Greenwich Dance and My Tribe Dance Academy
- Games and workshops led by young people
- Football skills and soft archery
- And much more
Young people can then enjoy Charlton Athletic’s home game against Doncaster Rovers at 3pm for free.
Please note that free tickets are only available for young people who live or study in Royal Greenwich aged 10-19 (or up to 25 for young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities). Two tickets can be claimed at a time.
For a flavour of the day, click here to watch the video from last year's Young Greenwich Day >>>
For further information, please email Shade Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org