Charlotte Howe reports
The club’s ever-popular curry night will return to The Valley on Tuesday, April 4th and supporters can now secure their places for it.
Hosted in SE7’s Harvey’s Restaurant, the package has been a regular feature of midweek matches this season and prices begin at £20.
The package includes:
• Lamb and vegetable samosa, onion bhajis, pitta bread and mango chutney
• Chicken tikka masala with steamed rice (medium hot curry with lemon, fresh ginger and spices) or vegetable Balti and steamed rice. Served with naan bread and sambals
• One complimentary beer, wine or soft drink per guest
• A matchday programme and teamsheet
• A visit from a Charlton legend
• A hostess to support your matchday experience
• Lounge overlooks The Valley’s turf
• Private table
To include padded seating on the half-way line, you can upgrade for an additional £15.
For more information, or to book your place, please call the sales team on 020 8333 4050 or email email@example.com
More on www.cafc.co.uk
2017/18 season tickets on sale now
Charlton Upbeats trio look forward to Upbeats Day 2017
Euell and U23s determined to bounce back after Kent Senior Cup exit
Club to dedicate Tuesday's match again MK Dons to the memory of PC Keith Palmer
HOSPITALITY | Curry night to make its regular midweek appearance on Tuesday
March 30th, 2017
Read Time: 1 mins