Charlotte Howe reports
Supporters can take in our final match of the season, against Swindon Town at The Valley on Sunday, April 30th, in the comfort of one of The Valley’s hospitality suites.
Our Vista Restaurant gives fans the chance to watch the action in style and, with breakfast being served before the game and lunch after full-time, it is not an offer to miss.
Entering The Valley via the main West Stand reception, you will be directed to the Restaurant before enjoying our fantastic hospitality.
The package includes:
• Arrive at West Stand reception
• Pre-match: Pork sausages and grilled bacon brioche baps (Quorn Sausages (v)), hash browns, fresh fruit platter, Danish pastries and muffins
• Post-match: Sandwiches with seasonal fillings and crisps
• One complimentary beer, wine or soft drink
• Private table
• A matchday programme and teamsheet for each guest
• Hostess to support your matchday experience
• Man-of-the-match presentation
Prices begin at just £20 and supporters can include padded seating on the half-way line in their package for an additional £15. For more information and to book, please contact the sales team on 020 8333 4050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOSPITALITY | Enjoy breakfast and lunch in SE7 on the final day of the season
April 24th, 2017
Read Time: 1 mins