As part of their membership, Valley Gold members are always entitled to 10 per cent off in the Club Shop but today, the last Tuesday before Christmas, that has been raised to 15 per cent.
The Valley Superstore stocks a variety of Charlton-related products, from replica kits to anniversary shirts, leisurewear and more, and for members to make the most of their extra discount they will need to show their Valley Gold cards at the checkout.
Fans who are not Valley Gold members that would like to join the scheme, which supports a variety of areas of the club including the academy, can do so by either visiting www.valleygold.org.uk or by visiting the Valley Superstore.
Tuesday’s offer is available in-store only and any supporters that join the scheme today and pay £30 will also be entitled to 15 per cent discount in the Valley Superstore.
WHY JOIN VALLEY GOLD?
- As well providing substantial, financial support Charlton’s academy, Valley Gold also contributes to our women’s team, deaf team, Museum and our academy transport vehicles, amongst other things
- Valley Gold is entirely supporter-funded, with membership costing £120 per year. As a member of Valley Gold, you will also have the opportunity to scoop up to £5,000 in regular cash prizes
- Prize draws take place every weekday of the year, excluding bank holidays and matchdays, and at all home league fixtures at The Valley where a total of £6,000 is up for grabs
- Bonus draws also take place on the opening and final days of the season and at Christmas, meaning that Valley Gold’s seasonal giveaway to its members totals £60,500
- Valley Gold members also receive priority for away-game tickets