Supporters can warm up for Saturday's important Sky Bet League One clash against Fleetwood Town at The Valley with a host of video content on Valley Pass.
Manager Karl Robinson revealed at his pre-match press conference that the Addicks will be without Chris Solly and Lewis Page for the match, with the duo both picking up injuries at Blackpool in midweek.
Tuesday's reverse at Bloomfield Road saw the Addicks slip five points outside of the play-off places, though they do have a match in hand, and YouTuber Jamie Boxall worked alongside the club's media team to document the evening.
Since Blackpool, the squad have been working hard to prepare for Saturday's clash against Fleetwood. A smaller training group were out on the grass on Thursday, as Lead Sport Scientist Josh Hornby explains.
He said: "The lads got back late from Blackpool on Wednesday, at around 4.45am, and the ones that have played significant minutes recently remained inside [on Thursday] to do some off-feet recovery: some work on the bike, some foam rolling stretches and some soft tissue work with the physios.
"Thursday was an intensive session with a smaller group of lads and it was about making sure they are ready, if called upon.
"The main thing with the ones who are playing is the recovery, making sure they are in peak condition for every game. With the ones that aren't playing, we have to make sure their metres are being topped up so that they are ready to step in when needed."
Not at The Valley on Saturday?
Valley Pass members can listen to live audio commentary of the match against Fleetwood and you can visit Valley Pass by clicking here.
Quick-fire highlights from the match will be available to view from midnight - just hours after the full-time whistle - plus extended highlights will be released at midday on Sunday.
A matchday pass for Valley Pass gives you 48 hours access for just £4. So, if you were to buy from midday on Friday that would include:
- This week's episode of Behind the Scenes at the Training Ground
- Thursday morning's pre-match press conference with Karl Robinson in full
- Live audio commentary of Saturday's game against Fleetwood
- Full post-game reaction from Saturday's match
- Quick-fire highlights of the Fleetwood game from 12midnight following the game
- Extended highlights of the Fleetwood game from 12noon on Sunday
- Live coverage of the Charlton women's team's SSE FA Cup quarter-final tie against Arsenal
As well as that, you'll have access to the full Valley Pass archive for 48 hours which dates back to the 1940s and contains more than 1,500 Charlton videos including:
- The fascinating Day in the Life of Karl Robinson mini-film
- A mini-feature on our International Bright Young Things Ezri Konsa and Jay Dasilva
- Feature interviews with Charlton heroes including Johnnie Jackson, Alan Curbishley, Lee Bowyer and Keith Peacock
- Every one of the now weekly Behind the Scenes at the Training Ground videos
- Every competitive Charlton goal from the last 25 years
- Highlights from this season of the U23s, U18s and women's team