Charlton Athletic are giving fans the opportunity to be amongst the first to see the club’s brand new hummel home kit for the 2018/19 season at an exclusive event at The Valley this week.
The new strip was once again created following consultation with representatives from fan groups and they will be invited to The Valley on the evening of Thursday, July 19th to see the kit in the flesh.
There are 40 places available for supporters to attend the event and, should you wish to be in with a chance of receiving an invite, you can enter the competition below.
Meanwhile, fans will not have long to wait to see the brand new away kit for the upcoming season, which will be revealed on cafc.co.uk at 4pm on Monday afternoon.
For your chance to win…
The Addicks kick off the League One season with a trip to Sunderland on August 4th which represented our longest journey of the campaign.
But how many total miles will supporters have to rack up if they were to travel to watch every away league fixture in 2018/19 if they were to leave for every game from The Valley?
To help you on your way to the correct answer, the opening-day round trip to the Stadium of Light and back will rack up 594 miles.
To be in with a chance of winning, please send your answer, your name and contact details to email@example.com by Wednesday, July 18th at 10am (UK time).
Ts and Cs
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except Charlton Athletic employees and their families
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over, proof of identity may be required
- Individual can only enter the competition once. If an individual is found to have entered multiple times, it will result in disqualification
- Use of a false name or contact details will result in disqualification
- Individuals can only enter the competition once. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition
- Winners will have to cover any costs or any travel expenses incurred in attending the event
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit
- The prizes are not transferrable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered
- The winners agree to the use of their name and photograph and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Charlton Athletic relating to any post-winning publicity
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact winners. If the winner cannot be contacted or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to offer the prize to the next entrant closest to the competition answer
- Failure to respond and/or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize
- A list of winners will be available by writing to Charlton Athletic. Only the surname and country of the winners will be disclosed