The club’s ever-popular curry night will make another appearance on Tuesday, October 23rd – when Charlton host Oxford United – and supporters can now secure their places for it.
With prices beginning at just £25 per person, there is no better way to spend your night than by enjoying our themed evening in SE7’s Harvey’s Restaurant before our match against The U’s.
The package includes:
- Vegetable samosas & onion bhajis served with tomato mango and coriander chutney
- Chicken and pepper curry in a spicy coconut cream sauce, with steamed rice naan bread and sambals
- One complimentary beer, wine or soft drink per guest
- A matchday programme and teamsheet
- A visit from a Charlton legend
- A hostess to support your matchday experience
- Lounge overlooks The Valley’s turf
- Private table
To include padded seating on the half-way line, you can upgrade for an additional £15.
For more information, or to book your place, please call the sales team on 020 8333 4050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Time: 1 mins