Charlton supporters can enjoy a two-course, French-themed set-menu ahead of Saturday’s home game against Accrington Stanley on Saturday, January 19th (3pm).
From just £25 per person plus VAT, fans can sample the build-up to the game in the comfort of The Valley’s extremely popular Vista Restaurant where a taste of France will be on offer…
In full, the package includes:
• Two-course meal
• One complimentary beer, wine or soft drink
• Man-of-the-match presentation
• A matchday programme and teamsheet per person
• A matchday hostess to support your experience
• Private table
• Access to the lounge before kick-off, at half-time and after the game
• A visit from a Charlton legend
Season ticket holders can choose to sit in the Vista Restaurant’s allocated padded seating near the half-way line for the match, or they can remain in their normal seats.
For non-match ticket holders, match tickets are priced at an additional £15 per person and £1 for a junior
Prices are subject to VAT.
For more information, or to book your place, please call the sales team on 020 8333 4050 or email email@example.com.