Tickets for Charlton’s trip to AFC Wimbledon in Sky Bet League One on Saturday, February 23rd will go on restricted sale on Wednesday morning.
The Addicks have been handed a full allocation of 753, the majority of which is terracing while there is also a small amount of seating available.
Tickets will be available to purchase online from 9am on Wednesday, as well as in person from The Valley and by phone. For full pricing details and sale restriction information, please see below.
The club have also been handed a number of ambulant disabled tickets and have access to two wheelchair bays, both of which are priced at the relevant age category and include a free helper.
In terms of sale restrictions, fans who meet the criteria on the below dates will be able to purchase up to two tickets.
- Wednesday, January 23rd: 300 loyalty points + Valley Gold membership
- Thursday, January 24th: 300 loyalty points
- Friday, January 25th: 260 loyalty points + Valley Gold membership
- Monday, January 28th: 260 loyalty points
- Tuesday, January 29th: 230 loyalty points + Valley Gold membership
- Wednesday, January 30th: 230 loyalty points or Valley Gold membership
- Thursday, January 31st: General sale
For more information on loyalty points, please click here.
Valley Away will be running a coach service to Kingsmeadow, priced at £14. Valley Away can be booked online by clicking here, by visiting The Valley in person or by phone. For information on Valley Away pick-up times, please see below.
Please note, sale restrictions are refreshed at 9am each day rather than midnight.
Tickets for Charlton's next home game - against Southend United on Saturday, February 9th - are now on sale and can be purchased online by clicking here.