Coming to Sunday's game against Preston North End at The Valley? Here are six things to look out for...
- The club's shop will be open both before and after the game for longer than usual, giving supporters the chance to purchase some Charlton memorabilia. The club shop will also be open during the match, helping those get some early Christmas shopping done.
- The Family Activity Zone will be open, free of charge, from the earlier times of 10:15am to 11:30am to accommodate the 12pm kick-off time.
- As part of this weeks Family Activity Zone, supporters can also visit the Charlton Athletic Community Trust's 'You vs Train' campaign, in partnership with the EFL and Network Rail. The campaign looks to educate young people on the dangers of taking risks on the railway.
- Get your photo on the big screen. you can find out more about how to get your photo on the big screen by clicking here.
- At 10:45am, there will be a short memorial service to remember those who have given up their lives for their country, including those connected to the club, led by Club Chaplain Matt Baker, at the memorial plaque situated next to the Sam Bartram statue outside the West Stand.
- Elsewhere the club museum will be opening for an hour after the game, giving supporters the opportunity to explore the Addicks' history without rushing to get to the ground early.
Read Time: 2 mins