Supporters can relive the memorable 2003/04 season for FREE on Saturday thanks to Valley Pass.

The review will be available for 24 hours from 3pm and you can find out more about how to watch by clicking here.

To whet the appetite we're looking back over three classic games in Charlton's most successful season in the re-vamped top flight as the Addicks finished 7th in the Premier League.

August 23rd, 2003 - Wolverhampton Wanderers 0 Charlton 4

Charlton bounced back from an 3-0 opening day defeat to Manchester City with a fine 4-0 win over Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Wolves, arriving off the back of a 5-0 drubbing from Blackburn Rovers, were picking the ball out of the net inside the opening five minutes when Jason Euell was able to nick the ball following a self-destructive headed back pass and round 'keeper Stefan Oakes to put the Addicks ahead.

Just over 10 minutes later and the Addicks' lead was doubled when Claus Jensen curled home a brilliant free kick into the side of the net from all of 25 yards.

Dean Kiely's deep kick's were wreaking havoc on the Wolverhampton defence and once again helped to fashion a Charlton goal as Scott Parker was able to bring the ball down and tee up Shaun Bartlett who simply couldn't miss.

The Addicks were rampant and the game was settled in only the 33rd minute when Parker and Bartlett combined once again. A surging run from Parker culminated in him feeding the ball through to Bartlett who instinctively used the outside of his foot to beat Oakes and seal the three points.

However Charlton were reduced to 10 men when Parker was sent off for a heavy challenge on Kevin Cooper.

The visitors could have had a fifth when Paolo Di Canio's overhead flick was met by Carlton Cole only to be beaten away by Oakes.

September 28th, 2003 - Charlton 3 Liverpool 2

Coming off the back of a frustrating 2-1 defeat to Aston Villa, Charlton looked set to be on track for another defeat when Vladimir Smicer opened the scoring for the visitors inside the first quarter of an hour.

The hosts rallied and created a number of chances before Kevin Lisbie finally drew the Addicks level on 31 minutes when Graham Stuart pounced on a loose ball in the midfield and fed it through to the advancing Lisbie who was able to keep his nerve one on one with Jerzy Dudek and flick the ball over the Polishman to restore parity.

Lisbie was in the mood for goals and just 10 minutes later he was back on the scoresheet, making the most of some sloppy Liverpool defending from a corner to poach a goal inside the area amidst the confusion.

Liverpool were awarded a penalty after the break when Chris Perry manhandled Emile Heskey in the area. Micheal Owen stepped up and sent Dean Kiely the wrong way to pull level.

As what had turned out to be a very open game drew to a close Lisbie stepped up and produced a fine solo effort to provide the winner. Picking up the ball on the left hand side of the halfway line he ran unchallenged into the Liverpool half before firing low into the corner from 25 yards to send The Valley into raptures.

His hat-trick was enough as Charlton held on to what would be a classic victory in the Addicks' Premier League scrapbook.

February 21st, 2004 - Charlton 3 Blackburn Rovers 2

With Charlton's hopes of Europe fading after a 4-2 defeat to Tottenham, Alan Curbishley's side were looking to get things back on track when Blackburn Rovers arrived at The Valley.

Charlton raced into the lead with Carlton Cole finding the net after just 10 minutes after he was picked out by Paulo Di Canio.

Blackburn came close to finding an equaliser when John Stead was able to get his shot away only to see it crash off the base of the post.

Jason Euell then smuggled the Addicks second goal of the game, Di Canio once again playing his part in the goal being on hand to flick the ball through to Euell who touched before firing beyond Brad Friedel.

Andy Cole then pulled one back for Rovers in somewhat comical fashion, nicking possession after a stray backpass and rounding Kiely but struggling to get the ball out from under his feet before finally slotting home.

Kiely was then on hand to stop Cole from snatching a second, tipping over his looping header which looked to be destined for the far corner.

Then, right at the death, Friedel looked to have snatched a point for Rovers when he came up for a corner and was able to side foot the ball home becoming only the second goalkeeper to score from open play in the Premier League.

But, with the game deep into injury time the ball was launched into the box and fell kindly to Claus Jensen who was able to hit it on the half volley. Despite Friedel getting his fingertips on it, the shot proved too much as Charlton stole the points late on.

Read Time: 5 mins