This season we are launching a brand new digital sponsorship platform for our matchdays, this means there are DOUBLE the opportunities to sponsor and support Charlton this year with both home & away fixtures available.
Valley Pass is the club’s official streaming service where thousands of Addicks tune in every game to support Lee Bowyer and his boys, making it the ideal platform to showcase your brand during one of our games. Whilst we would love to have fans back in the stadium, all of our experiences are currently virtual to keep you and the team safe until we are given the green light.
Not only do match sponsorship give you and your company a range of benefits and additional opportunities throughout the year, it is also the perfect way to engage your brand with our huge fanbase, community and club partners which can open up many more doors for your business.
Previous advertising during our behind closed door games has resulted in one of our partners Andrews Sykes securing a major contract earlier this year. If you would like further testimonials on how effective sponsorship and advertising can be virtually, please contact us for more information.
What’s included in the new Match Sponsorship?
- Official news story on our club website and social media channels introducing your company to our supporters
- Brand exposure in the pre and post-match story
- 18ft Advertising board on the half-way line for the sponsored game with prime camera coverage at home games!
- Company logo on our match preview story
- 5 x streaming passes for your chosen sponsored game
- Mention pre-match & at half time on our match day streaming service
- Signed CAFC shirt by our first team and management! (Posted to you post-match)
- Sponsorship of the man of the match for home sponsored games – Company mentioned when the player is announced!
- Feature in our final program of the 2020/21 season on our dedicated match-sponsorship page!
- 50% off room hire at The Valley up until March 2021! Perfect for socially distanced meetings and events in a COVID secure environment
Although we cannot allow fans back in to the stadium at present, we can allow your brand the ideal coverage and promotion each game using our digital sponsorship platform! There are many options this season for your company to gain fantastic and invaluable exposure such as advertising and partnership opportunities along with match and player sponsorship.
If you are interested in hearing more about your options this season please contact our commercial sales team on Sales@cafc.co.uk or call Joanne on 0208 333 4050.