Have you ever wondered what it is like behind the scenes at Charlton Athletic? Well, you can find out when you book one of our Valley tours!
Visit the home and away dressing rooms, see where the match officials reside on a matchday, soak in the history of the club and follow in the footsteps of your favourite players when you walk down the tunnel to the hallowed turf - plus so much more.
Tours are held most Fridays, start from West Stand reception at 10am and require a ticket booked in advance.
Each tour includes:
- Behind-the-scenes access to the home and away dressing rooms (non-matchday only).
- Look inside the referee's changing area (non-matchday only)
- Access and walk pitchside, walking out from the players' tunnel
- The chance to sit it in the Addicks' dugout for a special photo opportunity
- Pitchside discussion of the history of The Valley including capacity and the Addicks' famous return to The Valley in 1992
- See the best view in the house when we visit our Directors’ Box
- Peek inside The Valley's historic boardroom
- See where the managers are quizzed by the media after games in the press room and radio studio
- See inside the CharltonTV studio in the Alan Curbishley Stand (non-matchday only)
- Receive insights into the great history of Charlton Athletic at the Museum
- See who has represented their country whilst being a Charlton player when we visit the International Honours Board
- Visit Sam Bartram Memorial and our Memorial Garden
- If desired, make a final stop at the club shop following the tour to grab a Charlton Athletic kit
- Note: Please wear comfortable shoes and if you have mobility issues, please contact us using the below details to discuss a mobility access tour option.
Click here to book your tour of The Valley or call the team on 0202 333 4050.
To book or receive pricing for a private tour or after-school tours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.