CACT EDI Charter
CACT has now published its latest Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI) Charter which sets out its commitment to promote, support and encourage the values of EDI with external partners and stakeholders.
In line with CACT’s values, the charter demonstrates how EDI is central to decision making when building external partnerships. To do this, CACT will assess and engage with external partners who can demonstrate a commitment to EDI and align with CACT’s values.
CACT agrees to:
- Ensure the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion are central to its decision making when building external partnerships.
- Strive to ensure equality of opportunity and fairness for all, when working with external partners.
- Consider and take into account the ethical, social, and equality issues arising from proposed, new external partnerships.
- Ensure proposed new external partnerships do not present unnecessary risk to its reputation.
- Assess and engage with external partners who can demonstrate a commitment to EDI, and who align with its core values.
- Promote EDI through its policies and practices, and work with external partners.
- Continue to develop its understanding of good EDI practice to improve the organisation’s relationships with external partners.
- Aim to ensure that all activities and services it delivers are accessible, appropriate, and inclusive.