EDI Training, Education and Support
Who We Are
We are an award-winning professional sports charity with extensive experience and a proven track record of successfully delivering tailored, leading edge EDI training, education, and support.
We have worked with a number of organisations from across the Sports, Public, Private and Charitable Sectors, including the EU, Home Office, FA, and the Institute of the Motor Industry.
Our Lead EDI Consultant, Dr Michael Seeraj, previously formed part of the influential EU Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA) programme examining exclusion and discrimination across the EU Member States, and is a former Chair of both the London FA Inclusion Advisory Board, and the English Football League (EFL) EDI Leaders Forum.
He has also been recognised twice on the highly regarded Football Black List for his EDI work, alongside the likes of Bukayo Saka, Raheem Sterling, Marcus Rashford, Lianne Sanderson, Patrick Vieira, and Vincent Kompany.
What We Do
The EDI landscape is evolving faster than ever before, and it is crucial that organisations develop the knowledge, skills, and understanding in this moving, fast-paced environment.
We work closely with organisations to develop the most appropriate training and support to meet their organisational needs and priorities. We can provide the EDI knowledge, skills and expertise that may not be available 'in-house'. This approach can prove the most efficient use of resources and cost effective.
Organisations We Have Worked With
The purpose of the Training is to increase awareness and understanding of EDI, and to promote a more inclusive workplace culture. Themes include: the importance and benefits of EDI, strategic EDI implementation, and EDI operational delivery.
- To increase awareness and understanding of EDI
- To understand the importance and benefits of EDI
- To promote a more inclusive workplace culture
- To understand the importance of combining EDI Strategy with Operational Delivery
Specialist EDI themed educational seminars (online)
- Focused, bite-sized spotlight sessions (1 hour in duration – 30/40 minute specialist presentation, followed by a 20/25 minute Q&A) looking at key EDI themes.
- Delivered by expert speakers from different disciplines, professional backgrounds and lived experiences.
- Themes include LGBTQI+ inclusion, race and ethnicity, disability, transgender inclusion, allyship and understanding microaggressions.
In addition to our formal training, we publish a free regular EDI themed newsletter - EDI Insights, which contains up to date articles, news and resources.