We hope you’re looking forward to our away trip to Morecambe on Tuesday, March 14th.
Here are a few details that may help you plan a great away day at the Mazuma Stadium!
- Charlton have been allocated 800 tickets for the game.
- To purchase additional tickets, please click here.
- Tickets will be available to purchase from The Valley Ticket Office until 3pm on Monday, March 13th.
- Please note, no tickets will be available to purchase from Morecambe's Ticket Office on the day of the game. All tickets must be purchased prior to attending the stadium.
- Adult: £25
- Over 65: £20
- U22: £15
- U18: £7
- U14: £5
- The Mazuma Stadium takes both cash and card payments.
- Ambulant Disabled: There are 20 ambulant disabled seats available for the relevant price and the helper goes free.
- Wheelchair Bays: 10 bays available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.
- Contact Charlton's Ticket Office to book a disabled space.
- The Mazuma Stadium has wheelchair access to the Bay Radio Terrace and the viewing is behind the goal and unrestricted.
- There is access to the disabled toilets near the Bay Radio Terrace.
- Please note, Morecambe have disabled parking available.
- This is £10 per car.
- You can book a space by calling Morecambe's club shop direct on 01524 411797 (ext. 3).
- This is on a first come, first served basis.
- Anyone wishing to book a disabled parking bay must provide the name of the driver and the car's registration plate.
- This must be purchased in advance. There is no disabled parking available to buy on the day.
Valley Away Coach
- Larkfield: 10.35am
- Gravesend: 11am
- Dartford: 11.15am
- Bexleyheath: 11.30am
- Eltham: 11.45am
- Charlton: 12pm
From The Valley, the best route to the Mazuma Stadium is:
- To board the Southeastern train to London Bridge.
- Board the London Bridge train via Edgware to Euston.
- After that, board the Euston train to Lancaster via the Avant West Coast service.
- Next walk to the ‘Common Garden Street’ (Bus Stop C) towards Heysham (Bus 1a) to ‘West End PS’.
- From ‘West End PS’ it is around a 15-minute walk to the Mazuma Stadium.
- This journey will take around four-and-a-half-hours.
- Please note there is no public car parking available at the stadium.
- The nearest car park is located at Westgate Primary School (postcode LA4 4XF). This car park is managed by the school and charges £5 per vehicle.
- There is also limited off-street parking available within the vicinity.
- Morecambe asks all supporters to be considerate to its neighbours when parking their cars.
- The local pub available for away fans is called the The Boardwalk which is on the Morecambe Promenade.
- The pub is a seven-minute bus journey or a 20-minute walk to the Mazuma Stadium.
- Drinks can also be purchased from the ground.
- There is a Chinese restaurant called Neighbours Food Bar which is a 12-minute walk from the ground, as well as a Toby Carvery which is a 25-minute walk from the Mazuma Stadium.
- The club also has facilities which serves food.
- Away fans are situated in the Bay Radio Terrace.
- Morecambe's official matchday programme is available from the ground, priced at £3.
We hope you found this Away Day Guide useful and would love to know how we can continue to improve your match-going experience when following the Addicks. Please let us know your comments and thoughts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.