We hope you’re looking forward to our away trip to MK Dons on Tuesday, April 18th.
Here are a few details that may help you plan a great away day at Stadium MK!
- Charlton have received an allocation of 2,019 tickets for the game.
- To purchase your tickets, please click here.
- Tickets will be available to collect from The Valley until Tuesday, April 18th.
- Any remaining tickets will be available to purchase from MK Dons' Ticket Office on the day of the game.
Please note the above is subject to availability and the information is subject to change so please monitor all club channels for additional information or amendments.
- Adult: £24
- Over 65: £18
- U25: £12
- U18: £6
- U12: £3
- Stadium MK is a cashless venue.
- Ambulant Disabled: There are 40 ambulant disabled seats available for the relevant price and the helper goes free.
- Wheelchair Bays: There are seven bays available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.
- Contact Charlton's Ticket Office to book a disabled space.
- There are several disabled toilets across Stadium MK.
- The wheelchair bays are suitable for both large and small wheelchairs.
- Disabled fans will be situated to the left or right side of the goal which means there is no restricted viewing.
- Stadium MK has 12 designated accessible parking bays which can be pre-booked by calling MK Dons’ Ticket Office or by visiting their website.
- They also have disabled toilet facilities in the away end of the stadium and all concession points have a wheelchair-friendly counter area for supporters to purchase food and drink.
Valley Away Coach
Coach one pick-up points
- Larkfield: 2.35pm
- Gravesend: 3pm
- Dartford: 3.15pm
- Bexleyheath: 3.30pm
- Charlton: 3.45pm
Coach two pick-up points
- Bromley: 3.05pm
- Eltham: 3.30pm
- Charlton: 3.45pm
From The Valley, the best route to Stadium MK is:
- To walk to Charlton train station and board the train to London Bridge.
- After you get to London Bridge proceed to Euston Station by boarding the train to Edgware on the Northern line.
- Next, you should get on the Birmingham New Street train and get off at Bletchley.
- After that, get on the bus at Bletchley bus station heading to Wolverton and get off at Stadium MK bus stop (Stop B).
- This journey will take around two hours.
- Limited car parking is available on the Stadium MK site, priced at £7. Spaces can be pre-booked here.
- Supporters should park considerately in the industrial areas surrounding the stadium and not in the parking areas of the nearby trade outlets or in areas signed as privately owned, where there is a risk of clamping.
- No football parking is permitted at the Asda adjacent to the stadium, or at the MKI retail park. A parking charge notice of £60 will be issued for cars identified as parking for football or those exceeding the two-hour parking period.
- There isn’t an official away pub but there are many restaurants which MK Dons have recommended for away fans.
- The club also has facilities which cater for drinks.
- There is a McDonald’s and a KFC outside the stadium.
- The club also has facilities which cater for food.
- Away fans are situated in the North Stand.
- The MK Dons official matchday programme is available from the ground, priced at £3.
We hope you found this Away Day Guide useful and would love to know how we can continue to improve your match-going experience when following the Addicks. Please let us know your comments and thoughts by emailing email@example.com.