We hope you’re looking forward to our away trip to Bristol Rovers on Friday, April 7th.
Here are a few details that may help you plan a great away day at the Memorial Stadium!
Supporters all over the world - including those in the UK and Ireland - can watch every kick of Friday's action live on CharltonTV. Click here to purchase your match pass.
- The Memorial Stadium is a cashless venue.
- The Memorial Stadium has wheelchair access to the Brunel Group Stand and the view is behind the goal and unrestricted.
- There is access to the disabled toilets near the Brunel Group Stand.
Valley Away Coach
Please note coach one has now sold out.
Coach two pick-up points
- Larkfield: 9.10am
- Gravesend: 9.35am
- Charlton: 10am
- Bexleyheath: 10.15am
- Dartford: 10.30am
With line closures on the bank holiday, please check your journey in advance.
- Board the train from Charlton station to Luton, getting off at Farringdon.
- Then make your way to London Paddington from Farringdon by boarding the Hammersmith & City or Circle line.
- From London Paddington Railway Station, board the train to Swansea and get off at Bristol Parkway.
- Walk from the station to Bristol Parkway bus station and board the bus heading to Temple Meads.
- Get off the bus at Filton Avenue (B) and then walk to the stadium from there.
- The Memorial Stadium has limited parking.
- There may be street parking available on the roads close to the stadium, but please ensure you adhere to local road signs.
- We would encourage all supporters travelling to the ground to use public transport or the club's Valley Away coach service wherever possible.
- If Muller Road and Gloucester Road are busy, then there are many other roads across the other side of Gloucester Road - travel past the Wellington pub along Kellaway Avenue and you will find another area of roads often used for matchday parking.
- Although there is plenty of on-street parking available, please be reminded that it is a predominately residential area so please ensure that private driveways are not obstructed.
- There is no designated away pub but there is a designated away bar at the Memorial Stadium in the Brunel Group Stand which is for away fans only.
- ‘Jean’s Bistro’ is a five-minute walk from the ground and there is also 'Deck Café & Restaurant' which is a nine-minute walk from the Memorial Stadium.
- The club also has facilities which cater for food.
- Away fans are situated in the Poplar Insulation Terrace and the Brunel Group Stand.
- Bristol Rovers' official matchday programme is available from the ground, priced at £3.50.
We hope you found this Away Day Guide useful and would love to know how we can continue to improve your match-going experience when following the Addicks. Please let us know your comments and thoughts by emailing email@example.com.