Supporters can enjoy a Christmas market at The Valley on Saturday ahead of the Addicks’ Sky Bet League One clash with Cambridge United.
Gourmet hot chocolate, barista-style coffee, mince pies and mulled wine will all be on offer in the West Stand car park outside the stadium.
The Christmas market will be part of special Greener Game-themed fan zone this weekend.
This weekend’s game is Charlton’s annual Greener Game, where the Addicks join forces with club partners and supporters to encourage players, staff and fans to make more environmentally-friendly decisions.
The Addicks finished sixth in the EFL for the club’s work on environmental sustainability last season and, working with front of shirt partners RSK, are focused on continuing to reduce the club’s carbon footprint.
Activity on the matchday includes:
- More than 70 supporters taking part in Charlton Athletic Community Trust’s walk which starts at Eltham and goes to The Valley
- An organised walk to the game from North Greenwich underground station that has been coordinated by Charlton Athletic Supporters’ Trust. Click here to join the walk.
- The men’s first-team arriving to the game together in a hybrid coach provided by club partner University of Greenwich
- A special menu in hospitality lounges with options incorporating locally-sourced products
- A Greener Game-themed fan zone in the West Stand car park where supporters can find out more about making environmentally-friendly decisions
Fans are encouraged to make changes in their own lives to protect the future of the planet and can help Charlton climb the Pledgeball league table and be in with a chance to win prizes by pledging here.