Charlton Athletic’s official LinkedIn page is now the source of all of the club’s hospitality, sponsorship and recruitment related content and will update supporters with all commercially-relevant information.
Whether you are interested in some of the various hospitality offers that we have available throughout the season or want to raise the profile of your business in such a renowned football club, you’ll want to ensure you are constantly connected with us.
To celebrate the launch of this, we will be offering one lucky supporter an Executive Box for a fixture this season, which will provide the following:
- Executive Box for up to 10 guests
- Padded seating directly outside of the box
- Two main West Stand car parking spaces
- Matchday programmes and teamsheets
- Betting facilities
- Waitress service throughout the day
- A dedicated host to support your hospitality experience
For your chance to win this brilliant experience, there are just three simple steps!
2) ‘Like’ our most recent post
3) ‘Share’ our most recent post
One winner will be selected at random by a first team player on Saturday, October 14th 2017.
Interested in experiencing our hospitality at The Valley this season? Packages start at just £25 per person and can be booked by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 8333 4050.
Terms and conditions
- Entrants need to be over 18 years of age
- Entry is limited to one per person
- This competition closes on Friday, October 13th at 23:59pm.
- One winner will be selected on Saturday, October 14th subject to the completion of the competition requirements
- This competition is not open to Charlton Athletic Football Club, or Charlton Club, employees or their families
- By accepting the prize, the winner grants Charlton Athletic Football Club, and Charlton Club, the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as they may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes
- People entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions