Former Addick Alou Diarra starred in this week's episode of Behind the Scenes at the Training Ground.
The 36-year-old - who made 45 appearances for the club between February 2015 and May 2016 - is back training at Sparrows Lane.
A few weeks ago, Karl Robinson invited him back the training ground to help improve his fitness and to pass on some of his experience to the Addicks' younger players.
And, ahead of Saturday's Football For A Fiver clash against Shrewsbury Town, Diarra is incredibly grateful to Robinson and says that he is delighted to be back.
"For me, it is great to come back to Charlton as there is a great story between me and the club," said Diarra. "The manager has allowed me to come in to training sessions and that is good for me and my fitness.
"My relationship with Charlton was always very close. Even though I went back to France, I was always still close to Charlton and I would look for the result of the Charlton first team. I still spoke with Chris Parkes, Jason Euell and some of the players too and I am very happy to be back here.
"My retirement is near, I know, but I want to enjoy my last few years in football. I hope that when I stop playing, I will manage a team. That is my dream."
Behind the Scenes at the Training Ground is a weekly feature on Valley Pass that enables fans to get up close to the Addicks' first-team squad during the week. To watch this week's episode, please click here.
The Manager hosted his weekly pre-match press conference with the local media on Thursday morning. Ahead of the match with big game against Shrewsbury, he discussed a potential selection headache, takeover rumour, team news and more.
Quick-fire highlights from the Saturday's match will be available to view from midnight - just hours after the full-time whistle - plus extended highlights will be released at midday on Sunday.
A matchday pass for Valley Pass gives you 48 hours access for just £4. So, if you were to buy from Saturday morning that would include:
- This week's episode of Behind the Scenes at the Training Ground
- Thursday morning's pre-match press conference with Karl Robinson in full
- Live audio commentary of Saturday's game against Shrewsbury Town
- Full post-game reaction from Saturday's match
- Highlights of the Shrewsbury game from 12midnight following the game
- Extended highlights of the Shrewsbury game from 12noon on Sunday
As well as that, you'll have access to the full Valley Pass archive for 48 hours which dates back to the 1940s and contains more than 1,500 Charlton videos including:
- The fascinating Day in the Life of Karl Robinson mini-film
- A mini-feature on our International Bright Young Things Ezri Konsa and Jay Dasilva
- Feature interviews with Charlton heroes including Johnnie Jackson, Alan Curbishley, Lee Bowyer and Keith Peacock
- Every one of the now weekly Behind the Scenes at the Training Ground videos
- Every competitive Charlton goal from the last 25 years
- Highlights from this season of the U23s, U18s and women's team