From the 2018/19 season the club will introduce a new loyalty scheme which will reward fans travelling to away games to watch the Addicks.
The club took the decision to invest in new ticketing software and to bring in a loyalty scheme following fan feedback, including at recent Fans’ Forums.
The club looked at other clubs' loyalty schemes and consulted fans. Much of the feedback requested that the scheme be easy to understand, reward fans travelling away and not be at the expense of Valley Gold members.
Therefore, from the 2018/19 season, points will be distributed as follows:
- 2018/19 Season ticket holders: 230 points
- 2018/19 Half season ticket holders: 120 points
- Home match ticket purchasers: 10 points (Only awarded if purchased in advanced – eg not on the day of the match)
- Home match ticket purchasers: 5 points (If purchased on the day of the match at least two hours before kick off)
- Away match ticket purchasers: 10 points
- Friendlies and Cup ticket purchasers: 5 Points
Valley Gold will remain a separate priority.
Therefore, for games where a high demand is anticipated, priority will be given to those with the highest amount of points and to Valley Gold members.
The club will monitor the scheme this season and work with fans if there is any fine tuning needed for future seasons.
Season tickets are available to purchase online via the new ticketing website by clicking here.
Details on pre-season home tickets will be announced in due course.